Thomas Hearne, 1744-1817, watercolours and drawings : a catalogue of a touring exhibition held at : Bolton Museum and Art Gallery, 17 August-28 September, 1985, Southampton Art Gallery, 2 November-8 Decmeber, 1985 [and] Victoria Art Gallery, Bath 14 December, 1985-11 January 1986 / exhibition organised by David Morris ; catalogue entries by David Morris (watercolours and drawings) and Barbara Milner (prints).
- [Bolton, Lancashire] : Bolton Museum and Art Gallery, c1985.
- Physical Description:
- 108 p. : ill. (some col.), port. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H3545 M67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Hearne, Thomas, 1744-1817 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Hearne, Thomas, 1744-1817, Thomas Hearne, 1744-1817, watercolours and drawings , c1985