Wallis's pocket itinerary , 1803
- Wallis's pocket itinerary : being a new and accurate guide to all the principal direct and cross roads throughout England, Wales, & Scotland : ... the whole presenting to the travellor every information ... : illustrated with accurate maps of the roads of England and Scotland.
- London : Printed for James Wallis ..., and Wynne and Scholey ... sold also by C. Chapple ..., 1803.
- Physical Description:
- iv, -14, -432,  p.,  folded leaves of plates, : maps ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 W24 1803Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : British Art Center copy is imperfect: p. 11-12 & the 2 maps are wanting.
Attributed to Thomas Hartwell Horne. cf. NUC pre-56.
- (from t.p.) The roads of England and Scotland, both direct and cross ... -- Topographical notices of villas ... -- An alphabetical table of the most distinguished cities, towns, &c. in Great Britain.
- Subject Terms:
- Bensley, T. -- Printer.Chapple, C. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Roads -- Great Britain.Wallis, James -- Publisher.Wynne and Scholey -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.