The geographical guide , 1805
- The geographical guide : a poetical nautical trip round the island of Great-Britain : with entertaining and illustrative notes, in prose, descriptive of its principal ports, havens, rivers, creeks, and inlets, cities, towns, forts, and mountains ... and a particular description of the general appearance of the country, as viewed from the sea.
- London : Printed for J. Harris ..., 1805.
- Physical Description:
- , 69,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 G46 1805Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound in boards with printed label on front cover that reads: The geographical guide, or, A nautical trip around the island of Great Britain : for the instruction & amusement of youth.
Attributed to James Bisset.
Osborne Coll., p. 804
- Subject Terms:
- Cundee, J. -- Printer.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Juvenile poetry.Harris, J. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1805.
Engravings -- 1805.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.