London survey'd, or, An explanation of the large map of London : giving a particular account of the streets and lanes in the city and liberties : with the courts, yards, and alleys, churches, halls, and houses of note in every street and lane and directories to find them in the map : with the names and marks of the wards, parishes, and precincts, therein described / by John Ogilby & William Morgan ...
- London : Printed and sold at the author's house in White-Fryers, 1677.
- Physical Description:
- , 48 p.,  leaf of plates : plan ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5754 L7 O3 1677+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- To accompany: A large and accurate map of the city of London : ichnographically describing all the streets, lanes, alleys, courts, yards, churches, halls, and houses, &c. / actually surveyed, and delineated by John Ogilby. [London : s.n., 1677].
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), O177
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Directories.London (England) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
- Engravings -- 1677.
YCBA Collections Search
Ogilby, John, 1600-1676, London survey'd, or, An explanation of the large map of London , 1677
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.