Duval, P. (Pierre), 1619-1682, Geographia universalis , 1691
- Geographia universalis : the present state of the whole world : giving an account of the several religions, customs and riches of each people, the strength and government of each polity and state, the curious and most remarkable things in every region, with other particulars necessary to the understanding history and the interest of princes / written originally at the command of the French king, for the use of the Dauphin, by the sieur Duval ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Monde, ou, La geographie universelle. English
- The second edition, corrected and enlarged by R.M., M.D.
- London : Printed for Tho. Newborough at the Golden Ball in S. Paul's Church-Yard, 1691.
- Physical Description:
- , 376 p. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG120 D88 1691Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Signatures: A⁴ B-2A⁸ 2B⁴
Wing (2nd ed.) D2920
- Subject Terms:
- Discoveries in geography.Geography -- Early works to 1800.Newborough, Thomas -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.