Geographia classica, or, The geography of the antients : as contained in the Greek and Latin classics : exhibited in thirty-two maps ... principally designed for the use of schools ... / by Herman Moll ...
- London : Printed for Thomas Bowles ..., and John Bowles ..., 1749.
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas ( p.,  leaves of plates (some folded)) : 32 maps ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG1033 M64 1749Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Scales differ.
- Added t.p. in Latin that reads: Geographia antiqua latinorum & græcorum.
English and Latin.
- Subject Terms:
- Bowles, John, 1701-1779 -- Publisher.Bowles, Thomas -- Publisher.Classical geography -- Maps.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1749.Geography, Ancient -- Maps.Waddell, Henry -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
Moll, Herman, -1732, Geographia classica, or, The geography of the antients , 1749
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.