IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The picture of London for 1802 , 
The picture of London for 1802 : being a correct guide to all the curiosities, amusements, exhibitions, public establishments and remarkable objects, in and near London : with a collection of appropriate tables for the use of strangers, foreigners, and all persons who are not intimately acquainted with the British metropolis.
- London : Printed by Lewis and Co. ..., for R. Phillips ..., sold also by J. Ginger ..., .
- Physical Description:
- xii, 420 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., maps ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 P52 1802View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "New publications" from R. Philips:  p. at end.
Compiled by John Feltham.
Preface dated Aug. 1802.
Adams, B. London illustrated, 85
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- .Ginger, J. -- Publisher.Lewis and Co. -- Printer.London (England) -- Guidebooks.Phillips, R. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.