De Brahm, John Gerar William, 1717-ca. 1799, The Atlantic pilot, 1772
The Atlantic pilot.
- London : Printed for the author by T. Spilsbury ..., and sold by S. Leacroft ..., 1772.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 25,  p.,  folded leaves of plates : maps ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsVK982 F5 D4 1772Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps engraved by Peter Andrews.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1772.Florida Keys (Fla.) -- Maps.Leacroft, S. -- Publisher.Navigation -- Early works to 1800.Pilot guides -- Florida, Straits of.Spilsbury, T. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.