IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, John Ruskin on himself and things in general, 1893
John Ruskin on himself and things in general.
- Liverpool : Office of Cope's Tobacco plant, 1893.
- Physical Description:
- , 59,  p. : port. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5252 L48 1893View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Illustrated covers.
Edited by Walter Lewin.
- Subject Terms:
- Cope's Tobacco plant -- Publisher.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900.
- Wood engravings -- 1893.
- Introductory notice
- On himself and his work (1871-84)
- His impeachment of modern society
- Of wolf-shepherds and hirelings
- The kingship of labour
- Precepts and general reflections
- Bibliography for the studious smoker.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.