Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, John Ruskin on himself and things in general, 1893
- John Ruskin on himself and things in general.
- Liverpool : Office of Cope's Tobacco plant, 1893.
- Physical Description:
- , 59,  p. : port. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5252 L48 1893Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrated covers.
Edited by Walter Lewin.
- Introductory notice -- On himself and his work (1871-84) -- His impeachment of modern society -- Of wolf-shepherds and hirelings -- The kingship of labour -- Precepts and general reflections -- Bibliography for the studious smoker.
- Subject Terms:
- Cope's Tobacco plant -- Publisher.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900.
- Wood engravings -- 1893.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.