Some remarkable passages in the life of the Honourable Col. James Gardiner : who was slain at the battle of Preston-Pans, September 21, 1745 : with an appendix relating to the antient family of the Munro's of Fowlis / by P. Doddridge, D.D.
- London : Printed for James Buckland, at the Buck in Pater-noster Row; and James Waugh, at the Turk's-Head in Grace-church-Street, MDCCXLVII 
- Physical Description:
- , 260 pages,  leaf of plates : portrait ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA682 C65 1776Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : British Art Center copy is imperfect: t.p. & p. 177-260 wanting. Bound with: A companion to every place of curiosity and entertainment in and about London and Westminster. London : Printed for J. Drew, 1776.
Errata leaf preceeding page 1.
Signatures: A⁴ b⁴ B-2K⁴ 2L².
English short title catalogue, T74339
- Subject Terms:
- Bathurst, of Lydney Park -- Bookplate.Gardiner, James, 1688-1745.Monroe family.
- Armorial bookplates (Provenance).
Annotations (Provenance) -- 18th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Doddridge, Philip, 1702-1751, Some remarkable passages in the life of the Honourable Col. James Gardiner , MDCCXLVII 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.