Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, Studies in both arts , 1895
- Studies in both arts : being ten subjects drawn and described / by John Ruskin ...
- Orpington, [Kent] ; George Allen, 1895.
London : George Allen, 1895.
- Physical Description:
- 72 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 40 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A P 11Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound in white cloth with gold-stamped design on front cover, adapted by W.G. Collingwood from a design by Edward Burne-Jones.
Preface signed: W.G.C. [i.e. William Gershom Collingwood]
"The plates, from drawings hitherto unpublished ... have been produced ... under Mr. Ruskin's personal direction ... The text has been selected to illustrate ... the pictures."
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, George -- Publisher.Ballantyne, Hanson & Co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.