A popular handbook to the National Gallery : including, by special permission, notes collected from the works of Mr. Ruskin ... / compiled by Edward T. Cook ; with preface by John Ruskin ...
- London : Macmillan & Co., 1888.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, , 703 p. : plan ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1070 P6 1888Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Half t.p. reads: Handbook to the National Gallery.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 336
- Subject Terms:
- Clark, R. & R. -- Printer.Macmillan and Co. -- Publisher.Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Talbot, Eustace -- Autograph, 888.
- Wood engravings -- 1888.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.