Taylor, Ann, 1782-1866, Signor Topsy-Turvy's wonderful magic lantern, or, The world turned upside down , 1810
- Signor Topsy-Turvy's wonderful magic lantern, or, The world turned upside down / by the author of "My mother" and other poems ; illustrated with twenty-four engravings.
- London : Printed for Tabart & Co. ..., by B. McMillan ..., 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 71 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5548 T6 S5 1810Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Poems are signed "A", i.e. Ann Taylor; "J", i.e. Jane Taylor, and "T", probably the Rev. Isaac Taylor.
Illustrations by Isaac Taylor junior; some engraved by the Rev. Isaac Taylor.
At foot of title: [Price 3s. 6d. Bound.]
Book list:  p. at end.
Stewart, C. Taylors, A9a.
Fairman, Elisabeth R. Pleasures and pastimes, 126
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Children's poetry.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1810.McMillan, Buchanan -- Printer.Tabart, Benjamin, 1767 or 8 1833 -- Publisher.Watkins, Emily -- Autograph.Watkins, Laura -- Autograph.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.