IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, The poems of John Ruskin , 1891
The poems of John Ruskin : now first collected from original manuscript and printed sources / and edited in chronological order, with notes, biographical and critical, by W.G. Collingwood ; with facsimiles of mss. and illustrations by the author.
- Sunnyside, Orpington [Kent] ; G. Allen, 1891.
London : G. Allen, 1891.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., facsims. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5258 A1 1891+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC and BEIN: One of 800 copies on Arnold's unbleached hand-made paper, with plates on India paper.
BAC and BEIN Bound in original half vellum binding, with green cloth sides.
BEIN: "Edinburgh and London" in imprint on verso of half-title in v. 1.
SML: "London and Edinburgh" in imprint on verso of half-title in v. 1. Original green cloth binding.
Printed by Ballantyne Press.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 1132
- Subject Terms:
- Ballantyne Press -- Printer.
- v.1. Poems written in boyhood, 1826-1835
- v.2. Poems written in youth, 1836-1845, and later poems.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.