Taylor, George (Geographer), active 1778, Taylor and Skinner's Maps of the roads of Ireland, surveyed in 1777 and corrected down to 1783, 1783
Taylor and Skinner's Maps of the roads of Ireland, surveyed in 1777 and corrected down to 1783.
- The second edition.
- [London] : Published for the authors ..., sold by T. Longman ..., London, W. Wilson, No. 6, & W. Allen, No. 88, Dame Street, Dublin, 1783.
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas (xxvii, 289,  p.,  folded leaf of plates) : 289 maps ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG1831 P2 T3 1783View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Scale [ca. 1:126,720]
- Maps engraved by Garnet Terry.
"A new & accurate map of the kingdom of Ireland," by Taylor & Skinner: folded col. map inserted.
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, W. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1783.Ireland -- Road maps -- Early works to 1800.Longman, T -- Publisher.Real property -- Ireland -- Maps.Reichel, Harry Rudolf, Sir, 1856-1931 -- Bookplate.Wilson, W. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.