Description of a view of the Himalaya Mountains with the British stations of Kussowlee, Soobathoo, and Simla, and a vast extent of the plains of Hindostan : now exhibiting at the Panorama, Leicester Square / painted by the proprietor, Robert Burford ; assisted by H.C. Selous ; from drawings taken in 1846, by Captain George J. White ...
- London : Printed by Geo. Nichols, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 12 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP361 .B8Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound with: Description of a view of the city of Madrid, and surrounding country : now exhibiting in the Panorama, Leicester Square / Robert Burford. London : Printed by J. and C. Adlard, 1826.
- Subject Terms:
- Himalaya Mountains.India -- Description and travel.Nichols, George -- Printer.Panoramas.
- Wood engravings -- 1847.
YCBA Collections Search
Burford, Robert, 1791-1861, Description of a view of the Himalaya Mountains with the British stations of Kussowlee, Soobathoo, and Simla, and a vast extent of the plains of Hindostan , 1847
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.