The golden age of engraving; a specialist's story about fine prints, by Frederick Keppel ... with 262 illustrations showing the progress of the art from the year 1465 to the year 1910.
- New York, The Baker & Taylor company 
- Physical Description:
- xliii, 314 p. front., plates, ports., facsims. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE860 K3 1910 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Partly reprinted from various periodicals.
Bibliography: p. 303-314.
- Subject Terms:
- Engravers.Engraving -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Keppel, Frederick, 1845-1912, The golden age of engraving;,