Burford, Robert, 1791-1861, Description of a view of the Battle of Waterloo , 1842
- Description of a view of the Battle of Waterloo : with the disposition of the troops engaged in the action, fought on the 18th of June, 1815 : now exhibiting at the Panorama, Leicester Square / painted from accurate drawings taken at the time, and plans obtained at head quarters
- London : Printed by T. Brettell, 1842.
- Physical Description:
- 16 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP361 .B8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound with: Description of a view of the city of Madrid and surrounding country, now exhibiting in the Panorama, Leicester Square / Robert Burford. London : Printed by J. and C. Adlard, 1826.
Painting by Robert Burford.
- Subject Terms:
- Barker, Henry Aston, 1774-1856.Brettell, T. -- Printer.Panoramas.Waterloo, Battle of, Waterloo, Belgium, 1815 -- Description and travel.
- Wood engravings -- 1842.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.