Paterson's roads : being an entirely original and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales, with part of the roads of Scotland ...
- The eighteenth edition, to which are added topographical sketches of the several cities ... and descriptive accounts of the principal seats of the nobility and ... the antiquities ... throughout the kingdom, the whole remodeled, augmented, and improved ... / by Edward Mogg.
- London : Printed for C.J.G. and F. Rivington ..., Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green ..., J.M. Richardson ... [and 13 others], .
- Physical Description:
- 82, 715, 44 p.,  folded leaves of plates) : maps ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P279 1829 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P279 1829 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Appendix to the eighteenth edition of Paterson's roads": 44 p. at end.
Earlier editions published under title: A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads ...
Date from preface.
BAC: British Art Center has two copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- .Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Distances, etc.Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown & Green -- Publisher.Richardson, J. M. -- Publisher.Rivington, C. J. G. & F. -- Publisher.Roads -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.