Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825, Paterson's British itinerary , 1785
- Paterson's British itinerary : being a new and accurate delineation and description of the direct and principal cross roads of Great Britain ... / by Captn Daniel Paterson.
- [London] : Printed for and sold by the proprietor, Carington Bowles ..., 1785.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : maps ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA640 P37 1785Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Errata sheet at end of v. 2.
Title pages engraved by John Ellis, after Thomas Tomkins.
Maps are in columns.
Smith, D. Antique maps, p. 184-185.
- Subject Terms:
- Bowles, Carington -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1785.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Roads -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.