Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825, A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in Great Britain ... , 1778
A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in Great Britain ... / by Daniel Paterson ...
- The fourth edition, corrected and greatly improved, with additions.
- London : Printed for T. Carnan ..., 1778.
- Physical Description:
- viii, xxiv p., 272 columns,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P278 1778Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Map engraved by John Ellis.
- Subject Terms:
- Carnan, T. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1778.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Distances, etc.Roads -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.