Pal, Pratapaditya, From merchants to emperors , 1986
From merchants to emperors : British artists and India, 1757-1930 / Pratapaditya Pal and Vidya Dehejia.
- Ithaca : Cornell University Press, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 231 p., 12 leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8214.5 I5 P25 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LWL 4to. 72 986 P17: Paperbound.
"Organized by the Pierpont Morgan Library as part of the Festival of India [and] presented at the Morgan Library, New York, 1 May-31 July 1986 and Los Angeles County Museum of Art"--T.p. verso.
Bibliography: p. 219-222.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Indic -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography.India -- In art -- Exhibitions.India -- Pictorial works.