A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales .../ by Daniel Paterson ...
- The eleventh edition, with the addition of many more pages, including considerable improvements in the direct roads, many new cross roads, and a great number of noblemens' and gentlemens' seats.
- London : Printed for T.N. Longman, Pater-Noster-Row, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- xxxv,  p., 390 columns, 391-406 p.,  folded leaf of plates : 1 map ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P278 1796Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1797.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Distances, etc.Longman, T. N. -- Publisher.Roads -- Great Britain.Waring, Thomas -- Autograph, 1797.
YCBA Collections Search
Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825, A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales .., 1796
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.