Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825, A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in Great-Britain ... , 1799
A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in Great-Britain ... / by Daniel Paterson ...
- The twelfth edition, including the roads of Scotland, which were heretofore published in a separate pamphlet, and many other very considersable additions and improvements.
- London : Printed for the proprietor, and sold by ... Longman and Rees ..., and W. Faden ..., 1799.
- Physical Description:
- xvi p., 702 columns, , 704-759, lxii p.,  leaves of plates : 1 map ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P278 1799Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1799.Faden, W. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Distances, etc.Longman and Rees -- Publisher.Roads -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.