Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825, A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales, and part of the roads of Scotland ... , 1811
- A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales, and part of the roads of Scotland ... / the whole greatly augmented and improved by the assistance of Francis Freeling ... ; by Lietuenant-Colonel Paterson ...
- The fifteenth edition.
- London ... : Printed for the proprietor, and sold by ... Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown ..., and Mr. Faden ..., 1811.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 68, 540 p.,  folded leaves of plates : maps ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P278 1811Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- MUDD Ede 811P: T.-p. mutilated.
- Subject Terms:
- Cox, Son, and Baylis -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1811.Faden, Mr. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Distances, etc.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Roads -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.