A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales, and part of the roads of Scotland ... / the whole greatly augmented and improved by the assistance of Francis Freeling ... ; by Lieutenant-Colonel Paterson ...
- The thirteenth edition.
- London : Printed for the proprietor, and sold by Longman and Rees ..., and Mr. Faden, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- , xxviii p., cxxviii, 840 columns, 841-916 p.,  folded leaves of plates : maps ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P278 1803View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps engraved and drawn by John Russell.
- Subject Terms:
- Atrobus, Edmund, Sir -- Bookplate.Cox, Son, and Baylis -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1803.Faden, Mr. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Distances, etc.Longman and Rees -- Publisher.Roads -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825, A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales, and part of the roads of Scotland ... , 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.