Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825, Paterson's roads , 1822
- Paterson's roads : being an entirely original and accurate description of all direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales, with part of the roads of Scotland.
- The sixteenth edition, to which are added topographical sketches of the several cities, market towns, and remarkable villages, and descriptive accounts of the principal seats of the nobility and ... the antiquities ..., the whole remodelled, augmented, and improved ... / by Edward Mogg.
- London : Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown ..., J.M. Richardson ..., Baldwin, Cradock and Joy [and 6 others], 1822.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 672 p.,  folded leaves of plates : maps ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P279 1822Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Earlier editions published under title: A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads ...
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, Cradock and Joy -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1822.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Distances, etc.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme & Brown -- Publisher.Richardson, J. M. -- Publisher.Roads -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.