Paterson's roads : being an entirely original and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales, with part of the roads of Scotland.
- The seventh edition, to which are added topographical sketches of the several cities ... and descriptive accounts of the principal seats of the nobility and ... the antiquities ... throughout the kingdom, the whole remodeled, augmented, and improved ... / by Edward Mogg.
- London : Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green ..., J.M. Richardson ..., Baldwin, Cradock and Joy [and 8 others], 1824.
- Physical Description:
- iv, , [v]-xvi, 60, 673 p.,  folded leaves of plates : maps ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P279 1824Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Earlier editions published under title: A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads ...
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, Cradock and Joy -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1824.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Distances, etc.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green -- Publisher.Richardson, J. M. -- Publisher.Roads -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.