Blake, William, 1757-1827, The letters of William Blake;, 1968
The letters of William Blake; edited by Geoffrey Keynes.
- 2nd ed., revised and amplified.
- London, Hart-Davis, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. 13 plates, illus., facsims., ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4146 A4 1968A (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- England -- Correspondence.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Correspondence.Poets, English -- 19th century -- Correspondence.