A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales ... / by Daniel Paterson ...
- The ninth edition, with the addition of near eighty pages, including considerable improvements in the direct roads, many new cross roads, and a great number of noblemen and gentlemen's seats.
- London : Printed for F. Power and Co., successors to the late T. Carnan, No. 65, St. Paul's Church-yard, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi p., 372 columns, 373-386 p.,  leaves of plates : 1 map ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P278 1792Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Map printed on double leaves.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1792.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Distances, etc.Power (F.) and Co. -- Publisher.Roads -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825, A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales ... , 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.