Blake, William, 1757-1827, The letters of William Blake , c1956
- The letters of William Blake / edited by Geoffrey Keynes.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Correspondence. 1956
- New York : The Macmillan Company, c1956.
- Physical Description:
- 261 p., 13 leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill., facsim., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4146 A4 1956 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Printed in Great Britain by Butler & Tanner Ltd., Rome and London"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- England -- Correspondence.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Correspondence.Poets, English -- 19th century -- Correspondence.