Blake, William, 1757-1827, The letters of William Blake , c1956
The letters of William Blake / edited by Geoffrey Keynes.
- Additional Title(s):
- New York : The Macmillan Company, c1956.
- Physical Description:
- 261 p., 13 leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill., facsim., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4146 A4 1956 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Printed in Great Britain by Butler & Tanner Ltd., Rome and London"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- England -- Correspondence.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Correspondence.Poets, English -- 19th century -- Correspondence.