Burlington Fine Arts Club, Catalogue Blake centenary exhibition, 1927
Catalogue Blake centenary exhibition.
- London : Priv. print. for the Burlington fine arts club, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 63 p., 1 . XLIX pl. (1 col.) 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B57 B86 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "The ... descriptions and particulars of Blake's pictures and drawings are furnished by Mr. Archibald G. B. Russell ... They are in most cases reprinted (with some alterations) from the Catalogue prepared by Mr. Russell for the Loan exhibition of works by William Blake held at the National gallery, British art, 1913,"--p. 17.
An issue (59,  p.) without the plates was also published 1927.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827.