A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales ... / by Daniel Paterson ...
- The fifth edition, corrected, and greatly improved, with additions.
- London : Printed for T. Carnan, at Number 65, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1781.
- Physical Description:
- viii, xxiv p., 266 columns,  leaves of plates : 1 map ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P278 1781Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound with: A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads of Scotland / Daniel Paterson. London : T. Carnan, 1781.
- Subject Terms:
- Carnan, T. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1781.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Distances, etc.Roads -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825, A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales ... , 1781
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.