A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in Great Britain ... / by Daniel Paterson.
- The second edition, corrected with the addition of a map and other improvements.
- London : Printed for T. Carnan, 1772.
- Physical Description:
- viii, xx p., 184 columns,  leaves of plates : 1 map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P278 1772View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Map engraved by John Ellis.
Bound with: A travelling dictionary / Daniel Paterson. London : Printed for T. Carnan, 1773.
Map printed on double leaves.
- Subject Terms:
- Carnan, T. -- Publisher.Cumming, James, b. 1755 -- Pres. insc. from Henry Shrine.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1772.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Distances, etc.Roads -- Great Britain.Shrine, Henry -- Pres. insc. to James Cumming.
YCBA Collections Search
Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825, A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in Great Britain ... , 1772
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.