A travelling dictionary, or, Alphabetical tables of the distance of all the principal cities, borough, market, and sea-port towns in Great Britain from each other ... : the whole being a second part to the New and accurate description of the roads / by Daniel Paterson ...
- The second edition, corrected.
- London : Printed for T. Carnan ..., 1773.
- Physical Description:
- 179 p. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 P278 1772View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bound with: A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in Great Britain / Daniel Paterson. London : Printed for T. Carnan, 1772.
- Subject Terms:
- Carnan, T. -- Publisher.Cumming, James -- Pres. insc. from Henry Shrine.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Distances, etc.Shrine, Henry -- Pres. insc. to James Cumming.
YCBA Collections Search
Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825, A travelling dictionary, or, Alphabetical tables of the distance of all the principal cities, borough, market, and sea-port towns in Great Britain from each other ... , 1773
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.