Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835, Cary's New itinerary, or, An accurate delineation of the great roads, both direct and cross throughout England and Wales, with many of the principal roads in Scotland , 1819
- Cary's New itinerary, or, An accurate delineation of the great roads, both direct and cross throughout England and Wales, with many of the principal roads in Scotland / from an actual admeasurement by John Cary ; made by command of His Majesty's postmaster general for official purposes under the direction and inspection of Thomas Hasker ...
- Eighth edition, with improvements.
- London : Printed for J. Cary ..., 1819.
- Physical Description:
-  p., 124 columns,  p., 912 columns, 913-991,  p.,  folded leaves of plates : maps ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG1810 C37 1819Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- This copy imperfect: 1 folded map wanting.
Bound with: Cary's Traveller's companion, or, A delineation of the turnpike roads of England and Wales / John Cary. London : Printed for J. Cary, 1819.
- Subject Terms:
- Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1819.Gosnell, S. -- Printer.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Roads -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.