The history and antiquities of the hundred of Desborough, and deanery of Wycombe, in Buckinghamshire : including the borough towns of Wycombe and Marlow, and sixteen parishes / by Thomas Langley ...
- London : Printed for R. Faulder ... and B. and J. White ..., 1797.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 482 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., facsim., geneal. tables, map ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 D44 L2 1797+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- SML,Y Byb 080: Bookplate armorial of Lord Carrington.
- Subject Terms:
- Buckinghamshire (England) -- History.Desborough Hundred (Buckinghamshire) -- History.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1797.Etching -- Specimens -- 1797.Faulder, R. -- Publisher.White, B. and J. -- Publisher.Wycombe (England : District) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Langley, Thomas, 1769-1801, The history and antiquities of the hundred of Desborough, and deanery of Wycombe, in Buckinghamshire , 1797
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.