The topography of Freebridge Hundred and Half, in the county of Norfolk : containing the history and antiquities of the borough of King's Lynn, and of the towns, villages, hamlets, monasteries, churches, chapels, chanteries, and other religious buildings in that Hundred and Half, including a circuit of about fifteen miles round Lynn ... / by the Rev. Charles Parkin ...
- Lynn : Printed for L. Davis in Holborn, London, and W. Whittingham, Lynn, 1762.
- Physical Description:
- , 318,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 K56 P3 1762+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Map after William Rastrick. Drawings of buildings on map after Henry Bell. One plate engraved by William Henry Toms.
BEIR Byn 010k: Bookplate (armorial) with motto Laus Deo.
Reprinted from v. 4 of An essay towards a topographical history of the county Norfolk / by Francis Blomefield and Charles Parkin.
Includes genealogical tables.
- Subject Terms:
- Davis, L. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1762.Freebridge Hundred and Half (Norfolk)King's Lynn (England) -- History.Norfolk (England) -- History.Whittingham, W. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Parkin, Charles, 1689-1765, The topography of Freebridge Hundred and Half, in the county of Norfolk , 1762
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.