Samuel Johnson (1709-1784), an appreciation : an exhibition of manuscripts, books, & graphic images held at the Huntington Library, San Marino, and the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, Los Angeles, fall & winter 1984-1985.
- Los Angeles : The Samuel Johnson Society of Southern California, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 46 p. : ill., ports., facsims. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3533 S38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2014 +690: Original wrappers.
Compiled by Robert Allen.
- Subject Terms:
- Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784 -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Johnson (1709-1784), an appreciation , 1984