The history and description of St. George's Church at Doncaster : destroyed by fire February 28, 1853 / by John Edward Jackson ...
- London : Printed for the author by J.B. Nichols and Sons ... ; 1855.
Doncaster : C. White, G. and T. Brooke, R. Hartley, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 144, xci p., 15 leaves of plates : ill., plans ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5471 D58 J2 1855+ Copy 1 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5471 D58 J2 1855+ Copy 2 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 133
Plates lithographed by Francis Bedford; after Weightman, James Bell, George Ornsby, and George Gilbert Scott. Lithographs printed by Day and Son.
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. Copy 2 has the prospectus laid in.
Both copies are bound in publisher's printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Brooke, G. and T. -- Publisher.Church buildings -- England -- South Yorkshire.Day & Son -- Printer.Doncaster (England) -- Imprints -- 1855.Hartley, R. -- Publisher.Nichols (J. B.) and Sons -- Publisher.St. George's Church (Doncaster)White, C. -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1855.
Lithotints -- 1855.
Lithographs -- 1855.
YCBA Collections Search
Jackson, John Edward, 1805-1891, The history and description of St. George's Church at Doncaster , 1855
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.