History of the ruined church of St. Mary Magdalene : discovered A.D. 1846 within the old town-hall of Doncaster / by the Rev. John Edward Jackson ... ; illustrated by John P. Seddon ...
- London : George Bell ... ; 1853.
Doncaster : C. White and G. & J. Brooke, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- , 36 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., plans ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5471 S23 J3 1853+ Copy 1 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5471 S23 J3 1853+ Copy 2 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 132
One plate lithographed by John Pollard Seddon. Lithographs printed by Hullmandel & Walton.
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy & has the autograph of Charles Ward.
- Subject Terms:
- Bell, George -- Publisher.Brooke, G. & J. -- Publisher.Church buildings -- England -- South Yorkshire.Gilbert & Rivington -- Printer.Hullmandel and Walton -- Printer.St. Mary Magdalene (Church : Doncaster)Ward, Charles -- Autograph.White, C. -- Publisher.
- Lithotints -- 1853.
Lithographs -- 1853.
YCBA Collections Search
Jackson, John Edward, 1805-1891, History of the ruined church of St. Mary Magdalene , 1853
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.