Hilles, Frederick W. (Frederick Whiley), 1900-1975, From sensibility to romanticism;, 1965
From sensibility to romanticism; essays presented to Frederick A. Pottle, edited by Frederick W. Hilles and Harold Bloom.
- New York, Oxford University Press, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 585 p. illus., ports. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR571 H55 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Selected bibliography of Frederick A. Pottle": p. 561-566. Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 18th century.English poetry -- 19th century.Romanticism -- England.