Berry, Mary, 1763-1852, The Berry papers , MCMXIV 
- The Berry papers : being the correspondence hitherto unpublished of Mary and Agnes Berry (1763-1852) / By Lewis Melville with numerous illustrations.
- London : John Lane, The Bodley Head ; New York : John Lane Company ; Toronto : Bell & Cockburn, MCMXIV 
Edinburgh : Ballantyne, Hanson & Co. at the Ballantyne Press.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 448 pages, 27 leaves of plates : portraits, facsimiles ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryDA536 B5 A15 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Plate and 7 portraits (post-cards and clippings) mounted on lining papers and fly-leafs.
- Subject Terms:
- Berry, Agnes, 1764-1852.Berry, Mary, 1763-1852.England -- Social life and customs.Europe -- Social life and customs.