Craig, Mary Elizabeth, The Scottish periodical press, 1750-1789,, 1931
The Scottish periodical press, 1750-1789, by Mary Elizabeth Craig.
- Edinburgh, Oliver and Boyd, 1931.
London, Oliver and Boyd, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 113,  p. incl. charts. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPN5134 C73 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The entire work, in a slightly different form, was accepted at Cornell university, in 1929, in partial fulfilment of requirements for the degree of doctor of philosophy."
Bibliography: p. 95-110.
- Subject Terms:
- English newspapers -- Scottish authors -- Bibliography.English periodicals -- Scottish authors -- Bibliography.Scottish newspapers -- Bibliography.Scottish periodicals -- Bibliography.