The gentleman's guide.
- London : Printed and sold by Robert Sayer ..., over against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleet Street, & Tho. Bowles ..., next to the Chapter House, in St. Paul's Church Yard, [17--].
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas (4 leaves) : hand col. maps ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG1808 S39Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Scales differ.
- BAC : British Art Center copy imperfect? Map has been cut, mounted on linen and folded to form a book.
- Subject Terms:
- Bowles, Thomas -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.Sayer, Robert -- Publisher.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- [17--].
Atlases -- Great Britain -- 17--.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.