Antique gems / etched by Worlidge, on copper-plates, in possession of Sheffield Grace ...
- London : Printed by West and Rider, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 14 p.,  leaves of plates : chiefly ports. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK5565 W67 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Portraits of Sheffield Grace and William Grace by Robert Graves after Peter Joseph Manskirsch and Samuel Lover. All other plate by Thomas Worlidge.
- Subject Terms:
- Gems.History, Ancient -- Portraits.Weed and Rider -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.