Scenes in England : for the amusement and instruction of little tarry-at-home travellers / by the Rev. Isaac Taylor.
- London : Printed for J. Harris and Son, corner of St. Paul's Church Yard, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 152 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., map ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 T39 1822Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Bound in original boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley, S. and R. -- Printer.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Juvenile literature.Harris (J.) and Son -- Publisher.Whitear, Anne -- Autograph, 1822.
- Etchings -- 1822.
Wood engravings -- 1822.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.