Barraud, C. D. (Charles D.), New Zealand , 1877
- New Zealand : graphic and descriptive / the illustrations by C.D. Barraud ; edited by W.T.L. Travers ...
- London : Sampson Low, Marston, Searle and Rivington, 1877.
- Physical Description:
- , 40 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.), map ; 60 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B D 15Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Pages 39-40 are reversed.
Plates by W.D. Blatchley, Thomas Picken, Ernest Duvergier, George McCulloch, E. Walker, R. Smythson, Robert Kent Thomas and E. Jouard; after Charles D. Barraud. Map after William Hughes. Lithographs printed by C.F. Kell.
Added lithographed t.p. with mounted chromolithograph.
- Subject Terms:
- New Zealand -- Description and travel.Sampson Low, Marston, Searle & Rivington -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1877.
Lithotints -- 1877.
Wood engravings -- 1877.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.