Six studies from nature / drawn and etched in imitation of chalk by William Crotch.
- London : J. Girtin ..., 1809.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all ill. ; 36 x 51 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 81Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bound in original printed & etched wrappers.
Plates are mounted.
"Prepar'd & aquafortis [i.e. laid the ground for the soft-ground etching] by Ino. Girtin."
- Subject Terms:
- Girtin, J. -- Publisher.
- Soft-ground etchings -- 1809.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.