A general history of Worcester : embellished with plates / by John Chambers ...
- Worcester : Printed for Wm. Walcott, High-Street; and Messrs. Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown ..., London, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 411 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W9 C52 1819Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by G.V. Palmer; after E. Dove.
- Subject Terms:
- Holl, C. and W. -- Printer.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown -- Publisher.Walcott, William -- Publisher.Worcester (England) -- History.
- Etchings -- 1819.
Wood engravings -- 1819.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.